These photos of what I wore to Ottawa Fashion Week (day 1) are super late, but better late than never, I suppose. As a volunteer, I had to wear all black. It was quite a challenge being creative for all 3 days. These were meant to be outfit photos, but let's enjoy the artistic touch of the shots instead. If you can sort of see though, I'm wearing an asymmetrical tunic from Forever 21, high waisted pants (thanks to my mom's closet), and a layered pearl necklace from Costa Blanca.
I would also like to thank Sailing To Nowhere for the Kreativ award. Took me a little while to get around to it, but here's another 10 random facts about me:
- I think of cereal as a snack food instead of a breakfast food.
- It takes me about 45 minutes to get ready in the morning.
- My definition of "DIY" is cutting sleeves off a shirt to make a tanktop.
- I use 3 pillows when I sleep.
- My middle name is Mandy.
- I'm incredibly messy, but I hate disorganization.
- I don't really have an interest in going to watch movies, but I'll watch it if it's put in front of me.
- I can probably speak more French than I can Cantonese (I'm 100% Chinese-Canadian)
- I've slept through a fire drill before (I know, so dangerous!)
- I'm that quiet kid at the back of class who never says anything.
-Fashion Food and Flow
-Love and WARdrobe
-Stranded in Chicago