Tinfoilstiaras has graciously tagged me for the Stylish Blogger Award. The rules for this is that I have to state 8 facts about myself that people don't know about, then award other fellow bloggers. I adored her answers in her post and am determined to be somewhat as creative. Between the pictures, you'll find 8 random facts about me.
First of, I just wanted to show off another treasure I re-discovered. It took me maybe 5 years to appreciate this. My mom's always had a funky fashion sense where (what I call) "in your face" jewellery and all that sparkles catches her eye. The sheep is my Chinese zodiac sign, so this ring seemed most appropriate. For the longest time, it was always way too extravagant for me to wear. Now, it's my go-to piece when an outfit calls for gold and pearls.
1. I chew gum at almost every waking moment. Actually, even sometimes when I'm not awake. There have been times where I've gone to sleep with gum in my mouth still. I may have continued chewing it in the morning.
2. Despite living in Ottawa for over a year, I've never been to a museum here. I've only been inside the National Gallery for Ottawa Fashion Week, but that doesn't really count.
3. I still watch cartoons.
4. I don't really know how to read cursive writing, and I definitely can't write it.
5. My left foot is about half a size smaller than my right foot. I've bought shoes where I sneaked two different sizes into the same box before.
6. I love studying to screamo music and metal.
7. I tend to have crazy lucid dreams. Waking up after dreaming about running a marathon is incredibly exhausting. Don't even get me started on the dreams where I almost die.
8. Sometimes when I go up flights of stairs, I'll count the number of stairs to keep my mind off how out of breath I am.
My award picks:
-Link back to the person that originally awarded you this
-State 8 facts about yourself
-Award it to other bloggers & inform them about your choice
And of course thanks again to Tinfoilstiaras for my first award!