Welcome to the first edition of "To blow a paycheck"! Here, I'll be listing some items that I'd buy right now if I was to completely spend my paycheck. I'm going to take some 'The Price is Right' inspiration here and try to get as close as I can get to the actual number without going over. Gotta admit, some of these items were fillers to try to get close to the whole paycheck, but ended up being a great shopping want anyway.
1. Nude Lace Corsage Headband
2. Chinti and Parker cropped Organic Cotton Jacket
3. Paul & Joe prasline asymmetric wool-crepe dress
4. Alexander Wang double-breasted linen-blend jacket
5. Kenneth Jay Lane painted Enamel Necklace
6. Jeffrey Campbell Lita lace up boots suede taupe
7. BE & D Woodstock woven-panel patent-leather bag
8. Adam high-waisted paperbag shorts
9. Topshop Stripe full skirt
...Too bad I'm a saver. And realistically, I'd never spend the money on most of the items on this list. It's nice to dream though!
And how close did I get to blowing my whole paycheck? I'd have $1.50 left.